Thursday, July 30, 2009

After bathtime..... what a cutie!

This is a mural we ( Vince, my cousin Wendy and me) have been working on for Allie's room, It is almost done!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

that is awesome!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, that little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! That mural is fit for a princess - perfect.

Karen said...

She is so stink'n cute! I love that little smile.
The mural is amazing. What a lucky girl!

Ellison Family said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! She is absolutely darling. I love the mural, looks like a lot of work went into that.

Ryter said...

You two have a very cute girl. That mural is so cute. Tell him he can come do one for Ryter anytime. He likes cowboys and horses. :)

Rachel said...

allie is the cutest thing ever.. those eyes!!! and i love the mural! libby would be in heaven!