Love that little flower face! I can see you both in her. She is so grown up! Haven't seen her in real life for so long. Love you and thanks for the new look at Ali. love, grandma lu
Oh, little Allie is so cute!!! So glad you have a new camera so you can be like the rest of us and take way too many pictures.....actually, I've kind of quit....she is so cute, I miss her. Keep posting!! Love you all!!
5 comments:
i think i'm a fan!
Oh Jill these pictures are precious! How did you do this?? Way sweet. Little Allie sure is growing up quickly! All that hair. Aww...
Miss ya...
Kristi
Ahh, she is so stinkin' cute! She is getting big.
Love that little flower face! I can see you both in her. She is so grown up! Haven't seen her in real life for so long. Love you and thanks for the new look at Ali. love, grandma lu
Oh, little Allie is so cute!!! So glad you have a new camera so you can be like the rest of us and take way too many pictures.....actually, I've kind of quit....she is so cute, I miss her. Keep posting!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment