The Doctor said it was time to start Allie on cereal.
So we gave it a try.


Today has been her best day yet. She ate a bowl of cereal at lunch and then daddy fed her a bowl at dinner time, and she finished both and still had a smile on her face.

Yummy!!



4 comments:
she is soo cute and getting so big!! she has a ton more hair too! i'm glad she is eating her cereal good :)
Cute post Jill. That smile just melts your heart. So precious.
Soooo cute!! It was so good to see !! Little Allie is getting so big. I was so happy to be able to hold her for a little while.
Good job on the cereal!!
love you all!!
JILL! We need to get together! I still have the outfit I got your daughter for your shower. I hope she hasn't outgrown a size 9 months! What are your days like?
Post a Comment