what an experience you all have had. so glad it is behind you and thinks are looking up. Baby Allie is absolutely beautiful. So excited to meet her in person. We love you guys and hope every day is an improvement.
Congratulations, Vince! We are both so happy for you and your little family! We're looking forward to having our little girl soon, too! (But I hope that I don't have the complications that Jill had!)I'm so glad that mother and baby are doing well. She's absolutely beautiful!
4 comments:
what an experience you all have had. so glad it is behind you and thinks are looking up. Baby Allie is absolutely beautiful. So excited to meet her in person. We love you guys and hope every day is an improvement.
v you are taking some great pictures! Allie is a doll... I wish I could take her home with me! HOpe to see you guys sometime next week
Jill, I'm so glad you are feeling better everyday....I love that little Allie!!! Can't wait to hold and rock her again :)
Congratulations, Vince! We are both so happy for you and your little family! We're looking forward to having our little girl soon, too! (But I hope that I don't have the complications that Jill had!)I'm so glad that mother and baby are doing well. She's absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment