Jill was feeding Allie by the window this morning and the lighting on them was really neat I thought. Two beautiful girls enjoying some bonding time. Jill has the motherly touch.
Hey Jill!!!! I haven't talked to you in forever! I've missed you! Your baby is adorable! And I love her name too! I'm so happy for you it looks like everything is going great for you. We need to get together sometime. I'm excited you have a blog too now we can keep up with each other better! I hope your recovery goes well. Your are going to be the best mom ever!!!(Really!)
oh you guys she is beautiful. there is nothing like seeing a father with his baby girl. melts the heart. wish i could see that baby right now. hope you guys had a merry christmas!
vice and jill.. she is sooooo darling! i really miss her! she has changed so much! i'm going to have to look at your blog more often.. i missed a few posts there! i'm so glad your doing better each day, jill.. still can't believe how crazy that whole thing was! she really is such a pretty baby! love you guys!
6 comments:
Oh.....she is so sweet!!! I really miss her!! Give her kisses for me :)
We sure hope we see her in person. Jill, we hope you are getting back on your feet. We are thinking of all three of you....
Hey Jill!!!! I haven't talked to you in forever! I've missed you! Your baby is adorable! And I love her name too! I'm so happy for you it looks like everything is going great for you. We need to get together sometime. I'm excited you have a blog too now we can keep up with each other better! I hope your recovery goes well. Your are going to be the best mom ever!!!(Really!)
oh you guys she is beautiful. there is nothing like seeing a father with his baby girl. melts the heart. wish i could see that baby right now. hope you guys had a merry christmas!
hey, hope you don't mind that i check your blog. allie is adorable!!! i can't wait to see more pics of her. hope things are going well for you guys!!
vice and jill.. she is sooooo darling! i really miss her! she has changed so much! i'm going to have to look at your blog more often.. i missed a few posts there! i'm so glad your doing better each day, jill.. still can't believe how crazy that whole thing was! she really is such a pretty baby! love you guys!
Post a Comment