Friday, May 13, 2011

Joshua Truman Lundin

Joshua Truman Lundin
Born May 3, 2011
7lbs 8oz 19 inches
All went well with the delivery of our beautiful baby boy! We are so happy to have him in our family! He is a good boy very content, so far.


Kathie, Anara, Cole, Julie, Amy, Josh, Jill, Allie, Vince

So peaceful.





Allie loves her little baby brother.


























Vince, Jeff, and Josh


Aren't those the cutest little feet?


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Abby said...

he's so cute! i can't wait to see him again!

erica said...

oh my goodness! he is so adorable!!
seriously, so cute!
hope you guys are all adjusting well.
hope to meet him soon.

Kristi said...

Yay! So happy everything went well, Jill! He is about the sweetest little chubster I've ever seen. Those sweet cheeks! Allie is so big!! Great to see these photos. Take care of yourself!!

Janae said...

He is so cute! Does this mean you are going to update your blog more than once a year now? Or should we expect the next post in 2012?

I just might show up at your door sometime. We pass your house every time we go to my Moms.

Tanya said...

He is so cute!!! And I can't believe that Allie is getting so big! What a cute family!!

Katie said...

so wonderful and I'm so glad all went well!

Liesel said...

Jill! Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy. Allie is so cute and big! I'm glad you guys are doing well

Karen said...

He is so adorable, you two! Congrats! I'm so very glad to hear the delivery went well!

Diana Alm said...

i really love the name josh! its so sweet =) and allie is soooo big now! wow! i am so happy the delivery went well jill! i love you! =)

Lundin Family said...

Can't wait to see some new pictures! I'll bet he is getting so big! Loved spending time with all of you!!! Love you all!

Jess Mangum said...

oh goodness. he is so darling! precious little thing!

Mary Jane said...

Congrats on your new little boy he is adorable!