We had a great time in St. George for Thanksgiving at my parents house--this is Vince writing. It was nice to get away, enjoy some great food, watch some good football, and be with awesome family.


The weather was great! We got to go outside and breath the nice air. St. George weather is just about perfect around Thanksgiving so it was nice to be outside!! Allie's birthday is on Dec. 10th and her cousin Abe's is on the 2nd so we decided to have a combined party while we were down there. It was a good time.

Allie was a little bit shy about digging into the cake. I think my dad jokingly suggested that someone give her a fork. We laughed.

Aparrently the fork was really a good idea. Allie grabbed it and started eating with it.
The two cousins enjoying their birthday cakes!

All the grand kids that were there. Minus Max, and Libby is covered up.

Elmo planes!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Jill's parents bought a winter home in St. George so they were able to come to Allie's birthday party and we were able to spend some time with them as well.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Allie! One years old! I love how she is eating her cake with a fork. She shirt doesn't even look messy. So polite!
i loved that she went to town on that cake with a fork like she was 10! she is such a DARLING girl! its been so fun seeing you guys so often lately.. see you soon!
Love the double birthday! Those two little gues are so cute!!! Glad you guys had a nice holiday down south!
Such a fun little party! It was so fun to have you all here....now it is Christmas time and you are back....yea!!!!
We love it when you come to visit!!
so funny about the fork! what a cute girl!! sad that we missed it! i cant believe allie is ONE!!!! holy coW!
Okay, I need an update. You've missed a couple holidays goose. I want to see how that cute little girl of yours is. I know she is growing like a weed 'cause I know mine are. :) I hope all is well with you. :)
Post a Comment