I went into the back room the other day and found Allie trying to get an apple out of the box. It was so funny, it reminded me of a little monkey with her hand caught in a trap.
Hi guys, didn't know you had a blog, but just found it. It has been fun reading it! Allie is really so so cute! I love the post about the apples. That is so cute! Hope you are all well!!
6 comments:
lol. That is too cute. I love it. She is getting so big. We need to see you guys again, soon!
oh, that makes me smile SO MUCH! Love you guys!
Hi guys, didn't know you had a blog, but just found it. It has been fun reading it! Allie is really so so cute! I love the post about the apples. That is so cute! Hope you are all well!!
Look how much hair Allie is getting!! More posts, more posts! ~kristi
Ha Ha! This totally made me laugh. She is too cute!
Post a Comment