Friday, September 11, 2009

Congratulations Vince!!

Vince got second place in the Professional Pastel!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Karen said...

This is beautiful! Congrats Vince!

Grandma lu said...

CONGRATULATIONS VINCE!!!!! Your work is so beautiful! love you! lu

Grandma Jane said...

Way to go Vince. I love your work!!!!!!!

mindy said...

So awesome!!!! Congratulations! :)

lori said...

CONGRATS Vince!!! We're so glad! It IS a beautiful painting! Love you guys and hope to see you in person soon! In the meantime, we're so glad for your blog updates! That little girl is TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about this Vince! That is so great. I love that painting...

Phoebe said...

love that painting! congratulations! It was so fun to see you last weekend! That little Allie is such a doll!

Abby said...

awesome vince!!

Laurie said...

Way to go Vince!!! You're the best. So fun to see you all last week-end....love that little Allie!! Fun to visit with you Jill!! Love you all...keep posting pictures and videos :)

Marli said...

Congratulations. That is awesome. The painting is beautiful.