Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Pics

So we are going to get one of these for our wall. What is your vote?
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Katie said...

They are all adorable! I'd go with the far left or top middle. Precious!

mindy said...

I like them all. Very fun. If I had to choose, I would chose the very right one.

Anonymous said...

far left those are so cute allie is getting big

Marli said...

They are all really cute. I think I like the one in the middle with all your faces close together. What a cute little family.

Abby said...

I like the top middle one.. where you are looking at allie... soo cute!

Brooke said...

That's a tough one. I think the one where you're looking at Allie is adorable too. Really, they are all great. You are so beautiful and your baby is too cute for words!

Rachel said...

yeah for all the updates! i love allie!! she is so dang cute and getting big! as far as which one is to hang on the wall???? they are all so cute! i miss you guys!

Grandma lu said...

Catching up on blogs this morning and just love your Allie! She is beautiful, those eyes! Vince I went to the Church museum to see the art contest entries and was so sad not to see "Virtue" there! It should have been. I love you new work too! Made me cry!!! Love you!

Ryter said...

I like the far left one. She is so cute!! What a cute family!

TheBenandKaties said...

I definitely like top middle--Jill, Allie is SOOO adorable!!

Cody and Liesel said...

Hi Jill, I made my blog private so I need your email address to send you an invitation. You can send it to me at liesel.moultrie@gmail.com