Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We love Allie!

The other night Vince fell asleep with Allie. She kept slipping further and further down. I could not resist taking pictures.


This is after they woke up.


Vince is such a great dad!! He loves to play with Allie! She is always so excited to see him when he comes home from work. She is all smiles when he walks in the door.


Isn't she adorable?!?!

Allie is such an amazing baby!!! We love everything about her and could not ask for a better baby! She is always so happy and smiley. She will be four months on the tenth, we cannot believe how fast time flies. Life is so different with her, but we would not change a thing. It is different for the better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie is such a pretty baby! I love all the pictures. Vince has a hard time staying awake like his mom?? :) I love all the pictures. I love the ones of Abe and Allie too. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Marli said...

Yes she is adorable!!

Laurie said...

Hahaha...yes, Vince did get something from me....I love passing on those great traits :)
Allie IS so beautiful and such a little sweetheart. Can't wait to see you all this week-end.