She's gorgeous you guys. What a sweetie!! I can't believe five weeks has gone by already - watch out, before you know it she'll be running around and talking nonstop!
Hey Vince and Jill! I just now found your blog and caught up with the events of the past couple months. That must have a been so tough. I hope you are recovering well Jill. Allie sure is cute. Love you guys!
12 comments:
She's gorgeous you guys. What a sweetie!! I can't believe five weeks has gone by already - watch out, before you know it she'll be running around and talking nonstop!
so sweet!
Oh...she is getting bigger!!! She is so cute. I can't wait to get to hold her again!! Love you guys...hope everyone stays well for a while :)k
what a cutie!! :)
She is so cute! I am so glad you updated, I was waiting to see more pictures of that cute babe:)
yeah an update! she is getting so big! i can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!! and you guys too!
aw she is getting big!
She IS growing! We need to see her before she's walking around! Happy to hear about the upcoming move! Love you guys!
So glad to see that sweet smile!!!
She is such a beautiful and peaceful baby.
And being new to reading your blog... I love it ^^
I love the art work slide show, that is some beautiful work.
allie is so cute i love her
Hey Vince and Jill! I just now found your blog and caught up with the events of the past couple months. That must have a been so tough. I hope you are recovering well Jill. Allie sure is cute. Love you guys!
Post a Comment