Sunday, November 9, 2008

A new post!

Well...
We haven't posted anything for a long time so we thought it was time to post something. Time seems to just be flying by. We'll have a baby soon. I think when she comes we will get more into this blogging thing. I am still teaching school (this is Vince writing) and doing night classes three times a week. Jill is still working at the chiropractors office but should be done the week of Thanksgiving.
Our ward here in West Jordan is great. Jill does achievment days and I am the activities chairperson (Jill is pretty much the co-chairperson) and I get to teach Elder's quorum once a month. Church is great. I'm always grateful for a day, unlike the rest, to stop and do church things.
Things are well for us. We're excited to be able to start our own family. I'm sure it will bring new challenges, but we know it is the right thing to do and something we both have looked forward to in our lives.
We'll post some pictures when she comes!

3 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Thanks for the invite. We will looking forward to seeing the cute pictures of your baby real soon....

Abby said...

finally vince!!! Did you get my message about the house? nevermind about it.. i read it wrong its 1500 not 1000. Anyhoo... its been a while.. hope you guys are doing good

Rachel said...

hey hey vinnie.. your back on the radar..i can't believe that its almost time for the baby to arrive.. i can't wait! i hope jill is doing ok.. those last weeks are not so fun:(.. talk to ya soon